- In a nutshell, what will WiseStats do for me?
- Who uses WiseStats?
- I'm new to this, and understanding sports odds seems overwhelming. Where do I begin?
- How much is it to join WiseStats?
Compare WiseStats against the competition:
- I've seen a lot of sports-related websites that have stats too, and lots of them are overwhelming with the amount of information they have. Should I expect the same thing from WiseStats?
- How accurate is the WiseStats data?
- I can get live odds from other websites. What makes WiseStats better?
How to use WiseStats:
Help and Support:
- I can't login to my account. Help!
- Who is responsible for WiseStats?
- I have suggestions to help improve WiseStats. Should I share those with you? How?
- Get previews of every upcoming matchup in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and NCAA football/basketball. Our "Matchup Stats" offer key statistics to help you correctly predict the winner, as well as give you the latest team news headlines.
- Once you find the matchups that you like, WiseStats will show you real-time odds for those matchups at 22 of the most popular odds markets in one screen for quick and easy comparison. You can even get WiseStats to "watch" the odds for you, alerting you instantly if the odds reach a specified number. This is a huge time-saver for WiseStats users, eliminating the need to manually monitor for changes to odds.
- You have found the matchups you like and identified the best odds available for them - now it's time to track your picks. Log all of your picks with WiseStats' 2-Click Pick Tracking, then run powerful reports to see how successful you are. WiseStats automatically calculates whether your picks are correct, taking all of the manual work out of the equation for you!
- With all the picks you make, your sportsbook account balances are constantly changing, and it can be a major time-suck to manage your bankroll. WiseStats will automatically track the balances of every sportsbook account you have, and will adjust for winning picks, losing picks, deposits, withdrawals, and bonuses. Think of it like a bank statement for your sports picks!
Anybody that needs to conduct research and analysis to help pick winners! There are many practical applications for the features offered by WiseStats, which could include fantasy sports, office pools, or betting, just to name a few examples.
When you first see them, sports odds might look a bit like a foreign language. The good news is that it actually isn't so hard at all!
To help show you the ropes, we've created an original content series called "Fundamentals". These short, easy-to-follow articles will explain all of the concepts you need to know to become a full-fledged picking machine!
Understanding the fundamentals will ensure that you get the most out of WiseStats, so don't put it off. Take me to the Fundamentals!
WiseStats accounts are FREE.
We believe that everybody has the right to have access to the same information as professional handicappers. And to prove just how strongly we believe this, the entire suite of WiseStats features is FREE to use.
No surprises, no upsells, no BS. Go ahead - try and find a way to pay us to use WiseStats - you'll have trouble doing so!
>> SIGNUP FOR FREE (it only takes 30 seconds!)
I've seen a lot of sports-related websites that have stats too, and lots of them are overwhelming with the amount of information they have. Should I expect the same thing from WiseStats?
Not a chance. Information overload is a huge problem these days, and this was one of the main considerations that went into the development of WiseStats. Unlike a lot of other sports information sites out there, WiseStats will never try to be everything to everyone.
Many sites think that more is better when it comes to information; we think that less is more.
By cutting down on the irrelevant stuff, the focus remains squarely on giving you only the key information you need to pick the winners, as well as some nifty tools to help you manage all of your picks.
WiseStats has partnered with an industry-leading data provider to give you news, information, and statistics. The same data provider powers other popular websites, such as FanNation.com, TSN.ca, USA Today, and several top fantasy sports sites, so you can be sure that the information you see on WiseStats is accurate, reliable, and trustworthy.
Back to the Top
I can get live odds from other websites. What makes WiseStats better?
Easy: WiseStats is one of the few places to get actual real-time odds. Lots of websites claim to have real-time odds for free, but the truth is that virtually all of these websites' odds are time-delayed, making their odds pretty much useless.
Go ahead and see for yourself - check some of these sites' odds and compare those to the actual sportsbooks... chances are the odds you see won't line up. So why use these sites? WiseStats uses in-house technology to make sure you are always seeing odds in real-time. In fact, internal speed tests have shown that WiseStats odds are just as fast as other true real-time odds services that charge hundreds of dollars per month!
People that are serious about the stock market wouldn't make decisions using a time-delayed ticker, so why would you use a time-delayed odds service if you are serious about finding the best odds? Get on board with the other intelligent sports fans using the WiseStats Odds Ticker.
Configuiring your WiseStats account.
When you login to your WiseStats account for the first time, you will be greeted by our WiseStats "Wizard".
The wizard will help you to get things started by configuring your WiseStats account to your preferences:
- Do you track your position in units? If so, enter your unit value in the wizard, and WiseStats will automatically adjust your unit position after each pick. (Not sure what we mean when we say "unit"? Read this!)
- Do you prefer looking at odds in American or Decimal format? The wizard lets you set your preference. (Learn about American Odds and Decimal Odds)
- What sportsbooks do you have accounts with? Use the wizard to select all of the accounts you have, even if you don't actively use them.
- When you've selected all your sportsbooks, add your current balance with each of those accounts. For each pick you track using WiseStats, your balance will automatically be adjusted based on the outcome of the pick! It makes things dead simple to see all of your sportsbook account balances on a single screen.
Most people complete this one-time configuration in under a minute, so it's a breeze!
Happens to the best of us with all the usernames and passwords to remember these days.
If you've forgotten your WiseStats username, click here to be reminded.
If you've forgotten your password, click here to reset it.
WiseStats is a product of Bet Smart Media Inc., a technology company focusing on developing new and innovative applications for hardcore sports fans. Learn more about Bet Smart Media by visiting the company's corporate website.
While we think we're off to a good start with WiseStats, what we think doesn't count for anything at the end of the day. It's what you think that matters most, so we pledge to respond to every single suggestion - good or bad - that you take the time to give.